Working with Infiniti Financial is as Simple as 1-2-3
Our programs are based upon our extensive knowledge of credit bureau tactics, consumer credit laws, and our extreme persistence for our clients. Our average client sees 10 deletions from their credit report within the first 90 days.
- Unlimited Disputes
- Unlimited Deletions
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support
- No Hidden Fees
- Refund Policy
- And So Much More!
We’ll use our powerful strategies on any and all types of credit issues on your behalf.
- Late Payments
- Charge Offs
- Closed Accounts
- Identity Theft/ Fraud
- Medical Bills
- Building new credit
The process of working with us is simple and can be explained in a few basic steps:
- SIGN-UP. You can sign-up online or by telephone. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. We’ll assign you to a personal credit advisor who will give you access to a private log-in to our system so we can track and monitor your credit repair process over the upcoming months. Your advisor will also assist you with uploading your most recent credit reports for review.
- SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CREDIT CONSULTATION. You and your credit specialist will spend approximately 30 minutes discussing your current situation, concerns, questions, and possible options for improving your credit. They’ll explain how we work and layout the steps that we’ll be taking on your behalf to tackle your negative credit history.
- CREDIT REPORT ANALYSIS. Our staff will complete a comprehensive evaluation of all 3 of your credit reports and enters your credit information into our database. One of the things they’ll be analyzing will be items which are having a negative impact on your credit score, and need to be addressed.
During our analysis process we also look for actions you need to take in order to boost your credit scores higher. Once our analysis is complete, you’ll be able to log into your account 24 hours a day to monitor our progress on your account. Together we’ll stay in constant contact to improve your credit scores over the upcoming months.
- Sit Back and Relax. The credit bureaus have 30 days to investigate your dispute. After that, they must inform you of the results of their investigation, update your credit report and send you a copy of the updated report. But our service is much more than just writing letters. Once you receive a response about the items we’re disputing, upload it to your account so we can proceed with the next strategy to move your case forward. Our legal team and Personal Case Advisors use the law to get the best results possible and help you reach your optimal credit profile.
You’ve probably been told that your credit history will stick with you forever, or that it takes years to clean up. Not true. It just takes the right amount of effort, and knowing exactly how to correct it.
If you’re in the market to buy a home, we can work directly with your realtor or mortgage loan officer. Once your credit is in the best possible position, we’ll work closely with them to ensure you get approved for your home loan.
- You Will Receive Monthly Updates
Your Credit Advisor will send you updates as work is completed. We always keep you updated. You’ll receive updates and support via email and phone every other week on the progress, and updated credit reports from the credit reporting agencies by mail through out your entire program. When you receive those reports, simply upload them to your account and we’ll continue our ongoing work. You’ll also have the ability to log into your account 24 hours a day to check on your credit repair progress.
- Ongoing Credit Building. If your credit reflects that you need to add new positive credit to your reports, we’ll help guide you and give your recommendations on how to add new, positive credit to your reports and keep it in good standing to boost your scores even higher.
Important: If your case involves identity theft, fraud, bankruptcy, or you need to build new credit, because of the complexity of these issues additional steps will added, but we’ll still be there to assist you every step of the way. These issues require more than just credit repair so your situation will be carefully evaluated during your credit analysis (step 3).
That’s it! —We keep it simple.